A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Tooma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Tooma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Tooma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tooma graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Tooma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja S Tooma MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raja S. Tooma practice?
- Dr. Raja Tooma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raja Tooma practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.