A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Tooma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Tooma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Tooma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tooma graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Tooma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tooma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raja S. Tooma practice?
Dr. Raja Tooma practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Rialto, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.