A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Zabaneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Zabaneh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Zabaneh, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabaneh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Zabaneh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Regional Health System
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zabaneh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raja I. Zabaneh practice?
Dr. Raja Zabaneh practices Nephrology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Nephrologists.