A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raja Zabaneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raja Zabaneh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raja Zabaneh, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabaneh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Zabaneh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Regional Health System
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raja I Zabaneh FACP and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raja I. Zabaneh practice?
- Dr. Raja Zabaneh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raja Zabaneh practices Nephrology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Nephrologists.