A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajab Abukhadrah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajab Abukhadrah, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abukhadrah graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abukhadrah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajab Khalil Abukhadrah MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajab K. Abukhadrah practice?
- Dr. Rajab Abukhadrah has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajab Abukhadrah practices Gastroenterology near Clermont, FL.
See Clermont Gastroenterologists.