A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajaraman graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rajaraman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman practice?
- Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman practices Otolaryngology near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Taylor Otolaryngologists.