Learn more about Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajaraman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rajaraman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajaraman graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rajaraman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman practice?
- Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman practices Otolaryngology near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Taylor Otolaryngologists.