A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajaraman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajaraman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajaraman graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rajaraman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman practice?
- Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman practices Otolaryngology near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Canton, MI.
See Taylor Otolaryngologists.