Dr. Rajagopalan Rajaraman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

July 7th, 2016
This Dr. certainly isn't compassionate. He explains nothing, but quick to suggest surgery. He sat and watched while I was having a panic attack. Did nothing to help. Sad reaction for a Dr.

March 31st, 2015
So far so good
I've been seeing him for sinus problems and he has determined I have a deviated septum. This came as no surprise. The appointment wait time has been minimal, certainly a lot less than most Doctors I see. He has not seemed to be in any hurry to complete the exams. He has readily answered my questions and explained the upcoming surgery. The only concern I have is the way he danced around my question regarding his success rate. While not providing any numbers he seemed to infer that the patients were the problem.

November 18th, 2013
Not impressed!
I had an appt. with Dr. Rajaraman a few months ago. He met with me for maybe 15 minutes before scheduling a series of tests of my inner ear, that could identify the problem I was having. He also wrote me a script for a nasal cat-scan, that had nothing to do with my condition. He even told me that. I had the inner ear tests the following week. The lady that administered the tests was quite helpful in explaining what she was doing. When the results were complete, Dr. Rajaraman came in and told me that everything came back normal and there was nothing more he could do. He did however ask if I scheduled the cat-scan. I told him that I had not and within five seconds he said have a good day and left the room. I have pretty good insurance, yet somehow of all the doctors I saw and all the tests that were done, the 15 minute office visit and the three inner ear tests cost more than two cranial cat-scans and an MRI combined.

May 25th, 2012
Don't use Dr. Rajaraman
He doesn't know what is he doing, but he will still bill you for it! Angry patient

March 25th, 2012
Beware
Stay away. This doctor is incompetent and very unprofessional.

November 23rd, 2011
High cost and poor service - no value to this person
We waited for 45 minutes for this doctor, he spent all of 10 minutes talking to my 10-year old who was struggling with nodules in his throat. No detailed examination, no follow-up, no recommendations - this was very unprofessional and a waste of time. And then we get a bill for almost $200 which is ridiculous. Stay away from this quack...

November 27th, 2010
I went to him because I had a very small piece of food lodged in my throat, causing a mucus build-up in the lower part of my throat. He did a procedure and said he saw nothing. When I asked him what it was that I felt in there, I was given no actual answer, instead he tried to tell me that my problem was my sinuses and I should schedule an operation to take care of that. The congestion problem was not in my sinuses, it was something in my throat that was collecting mucus. He ignored my concerns and pretty much incinuated that I was imagining the problem. One week after my visit, I was able to cough up the food piece that was lodged in my throat. I have had this sinus "problem" that he wanted to operate on all of my life and it is in NO WAY what the problem was.