Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent, Dr. understands your issues. Recommends the medication only you need. I definitely recommend Dr. Raj Rajaraman for your Ear, Nose & Throat problems.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr, rajaraman is very professional

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Caring, Funny,Courteous and Professional. Asked in depth questions. Listened and ordered the appropriate tests to get accurate diagnosis. Staff was kind and very professional.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
So far so good show details So far so good
by Bob S on Mar 31st, 2015

I've been seeing him for sinus problems and he has determined I have a deviated septum. This came as no surprise. The appointment wait time has been minimal, certainly a lot less than most Doctors I see. He has not seemed to be in any hurry to complete the exams. He has readily answered my questions and explained the upcoming surgery. The only concern I have is the way he danced around my question regarding his success rate. While not providing any numbers he seemed to infer that the patients were the problem.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Nice Doctor. Very thorough.Spend enough time and try to rush.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Coverage of concerns were detailed and to the point, checked other areas that may be of concern. Very satisfied with his service

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a very detailed examination and i learn some new things.And got closed on one concern.

Oct 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This physician was very attentive, caring and honest. The short time I was with Dr Raj I learned at lot about what Dr could see instead of me running office to office from. He helped in the medical sence about whom to set me up with at the U of M.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was pretty quick but he addressed my needs.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor....will see him again.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor spend required time with me explaining the procedure and the findings. He recommended prescription. His bedside manner was outstanding. I will recommend him to any one who needs ENT treatments.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would highly recommend Dr. Rajaraman to anyone in need of an ENT Specialist.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt the Doctor was very knowledgeable and thorough. He addressed my concerns in a friendly and professional manner. He explained the test to check my throat in a way that I remained calm and trusted him.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very happy with my appointment and my surgery went better than we expected thank you Dr Rajagoplan

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. provided all the necessary information of the intended procedure.and the preparation and recovery of same

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Didn't get the answers I needed! And don't believe pregnancy, or stress can cause ear infections as much as I get them a month. Just want to be able to hear clearly again and be in no pain or itchiness in the ears.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very patient doctor and very pleasant.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr Raj for a long time and would recommend him to others..

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Not impressed! show details Not impressed!
Nov 18th, 2013

I had an appt. with Dr. Rajaraman a few months ago. He met with me for maybe 15 minutes before scheduling a series of tests of my inner ear, that could identify the problem I was having. He also wrote me a script for a nasal cat-scan, that had nothing to do with my condition. He even told me that. I had the inner ear tests the following week. The lady that administered the tests was quite helpful in explaining what she was doing. When the results were complete, Dr. Rajaraman came in and told me that everything came back normal and there was nothing more he could do. He did however ask if I scheduled the cat-scan. I told him that I had not and within five seconds he said have a good day and left the room. I have pretty good insurance, yet somehow of all the doctors I saw and all the tests that were done, the 15 minute office visit and the three inner ear tests cost more than two cranial cat-scans and an MRI combined.

Don't use Dr. Rajaraman show details Don't use Dr. Rajaraman
May 25th, 2012

He doesn't know what is he doing, but he will still bill you for it! Angry patient

Beware show details Beware
Mar 25th, 2012

Stay away. This doctor is incompetent and very unprofessional.

High cost and poor service - no value to this person show details High cost and poor service - no value to this person
Nov 23rd, 2011

We waited for 45 minutes for this doctor, he spent all of 10 minutes talking to my 10-year old who was struggling with nodules in his throat. No detailed examination, no follow-up, no recommendations - this was very unprofessional and a waste of time. And then we get a bill for almost $200 which is ridiculous. Stay away from this quack...

Nov 27th, 2010

I went to him because I had a very small piece of food lodged in my throat, causing a mucus build-up in the lower part of my throat. He did a procedure and said he saw nothing. When I asked him what it was that I felt in there, I was given no actual answer, instead he tried to tell me that my problem was my sinuses and I should schedule an operation to take care of that. The congestion problem was not in my sinuses, it was something in my throat that was collecting mucus. He ignored my concerns and pretty much incinuated that I was imagining the problem. One week after my visit, I was able to cough up the food piece that was lodged in my throat. I have had this sinus "problem" that he wanted to operate on all of my life and it is in NO WAY what the problem was.