A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajakumari Selvaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selvaraj
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Selvaraj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajakumari Selvaraj, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selvaraj graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Selvaraj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajakumari Selvaraj MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rajakumari Selvaraj practice?
- Dr. Rajakumari Selvaraj has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajakumari Selvaraj practices Ophthalmology near Bolingbrook, IL.
See Bolingbrook Ophthalmologists.