A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajakumari Selvaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajakumari Selvaraj, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selvaraj graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Selvaraj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajakumari Selvaraj MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rajakumari Selvaraj practice?
- Dr. Rajakumari Selvaraj has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajakumari Selvaraj practices Ophthalmology near Hines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Bolingbrook, IL.
See Hines Ophthalmologists.