A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajakumari Swamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajakumari Swamy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Swamy graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Swamy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajakumari L Swamy MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajakumari L. Swamy practice?
- Dr. Rajakumari Swamy has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajakumari Swamy practices Internal Medicine near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Internists.