A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajal Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajal Mehta, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajal Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Mehta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C. Lincoln Deer Valley
- John C. Lincoln North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajal Nirav Mehta MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Rajal N. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Rajal Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajal Mehta practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospitalist near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.