Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajalakshmi Gopalakrishnan
Dr. Rajalakshmi Gopalakrishnan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gopalakrishnan is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center and John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rajalakshmi Gopalakrishnan has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajalakshmi Gopalakrishnan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Matthew Eldridge
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Gregory Marelich
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Sacramento, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Michael Sim
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi16