A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajalakshmi Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajalakshmi Iyer, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Iyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan