A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajalakshmi Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajalakshmi Iyer, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Iyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajalakshmi Vishwanathan Iyer MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajalakshmi V. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Rajalakshmi Iyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajalakshmi Iyer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clive, IA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Gastroenterologists.