A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajalakshmi Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajalakshmi Iyer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Iyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajalakshmi V Iyer MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajalakshmi V. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Rajalakshmi Iyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajalakshmi Iyer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Internists and Des Moines Gastroenterologists.