Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  patient  |  show details
by Ty on Mar 2nd, 2014

She was very kind so was the nurse but I am still waiting for them to help me with my condition witch is a simple cyst. unfortunately it is on my eye. I suspect a lancing would be the best way to go but I'm awaiting a call from the "Plastic surgeon" upon investigation I found a near by surgeon with the same last name. You get one star because you don't care if I can see or not. And the growth on my eye is getting bigger. Ill see you in April and leave a message tomorrow.

|  Best doctor I've had  |  show details
by Juan Garcia on Feb 25th, 2014

She is very patient and gives great advice. She takes her time to explain everything to you and is extremely thorough. She makes sure all your questions are answered. Definitely the best doctor I've had so far.

|  show details
by A grateful patient on Jun 11th, 2013

Dr. Kalimuthu is all heart! She is not only a seasoned physician, but an empathetic one. In the several visits that we have had together, I have never once felt rushed out of her office. Instead, I have received sound advice and follow up calls from her personally, to check on my progress or convey test results. She is also aware of her professional limitations and is happy to refer to specialists, when appropriate.

|  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

She never returns a phone call. I am new patient and have not seen. I have a series of medical concerns because I am breast cancer patient. I am need of a referral and this doctor has not returned my phone calls or seen me. I am in absoloute extreme pain and cannot walk either.