Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

by kanchan on Aug 14th, 2016

Hate to say had a bad experience and still the nurses don't call me or the doctor replying anything. Bad bad bad experience.

Jun 13th, 2013

She answers cell phone calls while being with patients. Decent doctor otherwise.

Wish she was our family doctor! show details Wish she was our family doctor!
Jul 6th, 2011

My experience with Dr. V is quite extensive, as she delivered both of my babies via c-section over the past two years. She always made me comfortable, did wonderful through the surgeries, and was very easy to talk to. No question was too small for her to patiently explain, and this was even true for my extended family when I was in the hospital.

Jun 30th, 2011

Nice to talk. She made me comfortable during all my visits. Definitely would recommend her.

Former patient show details Former patient
Mar 7th, 2011

Dr. Venkatesh is a very nice woman, but she is inconsiderate of her patient's time. If you are running late, please be courteous to your patients. She is also too young for me and I am impatient with her indecisiveness. I feel like a number, not a person. I will find another doctor.

Hasty diagnosis show details Hasty diagnosis
Jan 26th, 2011

Nice to talk to but imagine telling a patient on 2nd visit and no tests/diagnosis that they cant conceive. This led to insurance problems as insurance doesnt cover infertility. Got tired calling the office and the insurance company to resolve the issue.