A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajam Theventhiran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajam Theventhiran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theventhiran
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theventhiran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajam Theventhiran, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Theventhiran graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Theventhiran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Beach Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajam Theventhiran MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rajam Theventhiran practice?
- Dr. Rajam Theventhiran has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajam Theventhiran practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.