A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajamani Avula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajamani Avula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avula graduated from Md, Andhra Medical Colege.
Dr. Avula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care Center
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajamani Avula MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajamani Avula practice?
- Dr. Rajamani Avula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajamani Avula practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Indianapolis Internists.