A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajan Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajan Agarwal, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Agarwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajan Agarwal MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajan Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Rajan Agarwal has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rajan Agarwal practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Abington Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Abington Radiologists.