Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  My Family Practicioner Dr. Rajan Amin  |  show details
by Diane Bonn Allen on Dec 14th, 2014

I am a patient of Dr. Rajan Amin many years now and I can honestly say that this Family Practicioner is to be highly commended as are his staff members. I had been to many Pain Specialists and upon the beginnings of my visits w/Dr. Amin I was 258 lbs, on a walker , had been given inappropriate medications by a now deceased ( Dr.David Thurman ). Through Dr.Amins thorough examination , meticulous care and expertise after the first year I was no longer on a walker, in time I lost the weight which a wrongly prescribed medication had caused me to gain. I had been through so many spinal injections, physical therapists, x - rays and numerous medication therapies I had nearly given up on any resolution for Chronic Pain. Dr. Amin has seen me through 2001 until 2014. Now the years are turning to 2015 and my admiration as well as my deep felt appreciation for his expertise in my ongoing care has only grown. Thanking Dr.Amins Family Practice and Medical Staff , Seventh St. Office location for everything. A very special thanks to Dr.R.Amin and Dr.Schwartz for improving the quality of my life hopefully for years to come. Thank you, your patient, Diane Bonn Allen

Jan 11th, 2014

this is the worst doctors office I ever been to they open at 8 you can sign me in they don't call people in order you can wait four hours to be seen 5 minutes it is horrible I would never recommend nor come back to this location on 7th Street at all

|  BEEN GOING HERE FOR YEARS  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

BEEN GOING HERE FOR YEARS HAVE NEVER SSEEN OR MEANT THE DOCTOR JUST THE NURSES....LOOKING FOR NEW DOCTOR...

|  DONT GO HERE!!!!!! BEWARE  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

DO NOT GO HERE!!!!! This place is a joke. They have no Dr. on site, nor do they plan too. They told me the only MD is Dr. Amin that works at the 7th st location. The nurse i talked to at the dixie highway location said i would wait much longer down there to see him also, being that he takes no appointments. I went to the Dr. to see a Dr. not a nurse.The nurse in charge said they could refund my co-pay, i think they need it to hire a new Dr., they can keep it.I dont see how amin can get away with cheating people out of the real care they should get, his business is obviously too big for one MD. I will be returning to my Indiana Dr. If u want to see a real Dr. call anyone but amin.

Apr 28th, 2011

I would recommend Dr Amin and his Providers to any of my friends and family.

Mar 24th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Amin and several of his staff Providers. As a walk in facility, you would think it would take a long time to be seen, but it doesn't. I had a great experience with his Associates and Staff.

|  Immediate care center  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2011

His office on 7th street feels more like an immediate care center because it's a walk-in setting, no appointment necessary. However, there have been times where I've been the 1st person there & still waited 1 to 2 hours. Other than that, I have no complaints. But I don't have major health issues either. Just common sinus problems & occasional respiratory infections.

|  Went in healthy, left sick!  |  show details
by Jessa on Aug 8th, 2010

I went in this dr perfectly healthy for my yearly exam, and I left with the worst flu ever! The office was filthy and didn't smell sanitary at all. And the bathroom was disgusting, I didn't even sit on the toilet. I will not be back!

|  POOR DOCTOR  |  show details
by CONCERNED GRANDDAUGHTER on May 11th, 2010

THIS DOCTOR IS ALL ABOUT TAKING IN THE MONEY AND NOT CARING FOR HIS PATIENTS, HE CAN NOT EVEN WRITE A PRESCRIPTION, BECAUSE HE GAVE A WOMAN OXYCOTIN FOR A SINUS INFECTION AND SHE DIED!!!! MY GRANDMOTHER HAS DEMENTIA, SHE HAS BEEN TO HIM FOR 30 YEARS AND NOW SHE HAD A HEARTTACK WITH 100% BLOCKAGE THAT HE WANTED HER RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL WHEN SHE WAS ADMITTED TO ER, IF IT WASNT FOR THE ON CALL HEART DOCTOR, SHE WOULD HAVE WENT HOME AND DIED....HE DOESNT CARE!

|  patient  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2010

I personally feel he and his ppl r just in this business for the money, they do not "listen" to you and what is wrong, it has taken a specialist to automatically diagnose my problem

|  worst dr. vicki bono  |  show details
by defamed and not helped on Jan 13th, 2010

I went their for over 10 years never had a great visit and now his affiliates have made impossible to be a good quality of life due to everything to bad reception opinions no help lack of clenliness @ one office on dixie rudeness misinforming irrate and causing me to become irrate i cant take it anymore and something should be done.