Family Physicians, Pediatrician

7926 Preston Hwy
Ste 103
Louisville, KY 40219
502-637-1116
Locations and availability (4)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 11th, 2014

this is the worst doctors office I ever been to they open at 8 you can sign me in they don't call people in order you can wait four hours to be seen 5 minutes it is horrible I would never recommend nor come back to this location on 7th Street at all

|  BEEN GOING HERE FOR YEARS  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

BEEN GOING HERE FOR YEARS HAVE NEVER SSEEN OR MEANT THE DOCTOR JUST THE NURSES....LOOKING FOR NEW DOCTOR...

|  DONT GO HERE!!!!!! BEWARE  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

DO NOT GO HERE!!!!! This place is a joke. They have no Dr. on site, nor do they plan too. They told me the only MD is Dr. Amin that works at the 7th st location. The nurse i talked to at the dixie highway location said i would wait much longer down there to see him also, being that he takes no appointments. I went to the Dr. to see a Dr. not a nurse.The nurse in charge said they could refund my co-pay, i think they need it to hire a new Dr., they can keep it.I dont see how amin can get away with cheating people out of the real care they should get, his business is obviously too big for one MD. I will be returning to my Indiana Dr. If u want to see a real Dr. call anyone but amin.

Apr 28th, 2011

I would recommend Dr Amin and his Providers to any of my friends and family.

Mar 24th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Amin and several of his staff Providers. As a walk in facility, you would think it would take a long time to be seen, but it doesn't. I had a great experience with his Associates and Staff.

|  Immediate care center  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2011

His office on 7th street feels more like an immediate care center because it's a walk-in setting, no appointment necessary. However, there have been times where I've been the 1st person there & still waited 1 to 2 hours. Other than that, I have no complaints. But I don't have major health issues either. Just common sinus problems & occasional respiratory infections.

|  Went in healthy, left sick!  |  show details
by Jessa on Aug 8th, 2010

I went in this dr perfectly healthy for my yearly exam, and I left with the worst flu ever! The office was filthy and didn't smell sanitary at all. And the bathroom was disgusting, I didn't even sit on the toilet. I will not be back!

|  POOR DOCTOR  |  show details
by CONCERNED GRANDDAUGHTER on May 11th, 2010

THIS DOCTOR IS ALL ABOUT TAKING IN THE MONEY AND NOT CARING FOR HIS PATIENTS, HE CAN NOT EVEN WRITE A PRESCRIPTION, BECAUSE HE GAVE A WOMAN OXYCOTIN FOR A SINUS INFECTION AND SHE DIED!!!! MY GRANDMOTHER HAS DEMENTIA, SHE HAS BEEN TO HIM FOR 30 YEARS AND NOW SHE HAD A HEARTTACK WITH 100% BLOCKAGE THAT HE WANTED HER RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL WHEN SHE WAS ADMITTED TO ER, IF IT WASNT FOR THE ON CALL HEART DOCTOR, SHE WOULD HAVE WENT HOME AND DIED....HE DOESNT CARE!

|  patient  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2010

I personally feel he and his ppl r just in this business for the money, they do not "listen" to you and what is wrong, it has taken a specialist to automatically diagnose my problem

|  worst dr. vicki bono  |  show details
by defamed and not helped on Jan 13th, 2010

I went their for over 10 years never had a great visit and now his affiliates have made impossible to be a good quality of life due to everything to bad reception opinions no help lack of clenliness @ one office on dixie rudeness misinforming irrate and causing me to become irrate i cant take it anymore and something should be done.