Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Mary E. Watkins on Jan 22nd, 2016

This is my second visit with Dr.Amin Everyone was kind and professional,I do intend to come back...

patient show details patient
by The Truth on Oct 29th, 2015

Dr Amin delivered me 32 yrs ago, I've been a patient ever since. His office has went down every day since then. The staff is RUDE they treat you like u work for them not like the patients are what keeps them in business. The wait times are ridiculous at least 4hours. They have so many people on pain meds that don't need it that when someone legit needs pain meds they can't get them. I had I nurse practitioner diagnose me on Google and find meds for me on Google. The office stinks! They say no food or drink but with the way their wait times are, they should be passing out food. Dr. Amin has to many patients , I don't even get to see a doctor when I come. I've went sick before just because I'd rather not be in the office that long.

Long Wait show details Long Wait
by Jim Hawkins on Sep 25th, 2015

Worst office I have ever been in! Waited almost three hours

Aug 28th, 2015

I know there are pill shoppers out there but I'm not one of them, I've been suffering from Degenerate disc disease, & a kidney stone... I'm technically high pain tolerant but this pain is off the charts & they will not prescribe me any pain medication before every my referral appt with a urologist... How lame

Feb 13th, 2015

I have been a patient of Amins Family Med. on 7th street for over 20 years and today I had declined to be a patient in this office anymore the staff and patients are very rude and I can understand that the staff at times can be very irritated due to the fact that some of the patients are very ghetto and have no self respect to conduct themselves in a more appropriate manner but giving the fact that the staff knows how and what they are dealing with day to day they should have a better respect for their jobs and conduct their actions in a more professional manner. I feel that today has been the only time in that I can ever recall being treated so rude and unprofessional and when I asked for the manager to file a complaint against this medical records clerk I was directed in another direction by someone else trying to cover up this altercation so instead of waiting and letting these uneducated office puppies handle anymore of my heathcare needs I will be transferring to a better family doctor thanks Collen for the most terrible office experience ever.

RUDE show details RUDE
by anonymous on Jan 19th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Amin my whole life. He was my grandparents doctor and my mother's doctor. I have nothing bad to say about Dr Amin or his Wife. On the other hand I find it very insulting that you have to go in there and wait hours, just to walk into the back office and see nothing but a bunch of rude and miserable nurses and staff members. When you call and speak to the staff they are very nasty and short with you. Specifically Sheila the referral lady. She is always in a horrible mood and automatically assumes what your going to say before it comes out of your mouth. I ababsolutely adore Dr Amin, but I cannot stand his staff. Something needs to be done about this or he won't have many patients left.

Jan 11th, 2014

this is the worst doctors office I ever been to they open at 8 you can sign me in they don't call people in order you can wait four hours to be seen 5 minutes it is horrible I would never recommend nor come back to this location on 7th Street at all

BEEN GOING HERE FOR YEARS show details BEEN GOING HERE FOR YEARS
Sep 19th, 2012

BEEN GOING HERE FOR YEARS HAVE NEVER SSEEN OR MEANT THE DOCTOR JUST THE NURSES....LOOKING FOR NEW DOCTOR...

DONT GO HERE!!!!!! BEWARE show details DONT GO HERE!!!!!! BEWARE
Feb 16th, 2012

DO NOT GO HERE!!!!! This place is a joke. They have no Dr. on site, nor do they plan too. They told me the only MD is Dr. Amin that works at the 7th st location. The nurse i talked to at the dixie highway location said i would wait much longer down there to see him also, being that he takes no appointments. I went to the Dr. to see a Dr. not a nurse.The nurse in charge said they could refund my co-pay, i think they need it to hire a new Dr., they can keep it.I dont see how amin can get away with cheating people out of the real care they should get, his business is obviously too big for one MD. I will be returning to my Indiana Dr. If u want to see a real Dr. call anyone but amin.

Apr 28th, 2011

I would recommend Dr Amin and his Providers to any of my friends and family.

Mar 24th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Amin and several of his staff Providers. As a walk in facility, you would think it would take a long time to be seen, but it doesn't. I had a great experience with his Associates and Staff.

Immediate care center show details Immediate care center
Jan 22nd, 2011

His office on 7th street feels more like an immediate care center because it's a walk-in setting, no appointment necessary. However, there have been times where I've been the 1st person there & still waited 1 to 2 hours. Other than that, I have no complaints. But I don't have major health issues either. Just common sinus problems & occasional respiratory infections.

Went in healthy, left sick! show details Went in healthy, left sick!
by Jessa on Aug 8th, 2010

I went in this dr perfectly healthy for my yearly exam, and I left with the worst flu ever! The office was filthy and didn't smell sanitary at all. And the bathroom was disgusting, I didn't even sit on the toilet. I will not be back!

patient show details patient
Mar 31st, 2010

I personally feel he and his ppl r just in this business for the money, they do not "listen" to you and what is wrong, it has taken a specialist to automatically diagnose my problem

worst dr. vicki bono show details worst dr. vicki bono
by defamed and not helped on Jan 13th, 2010

I went their for over 10 years never had a great visit and now his affiliates have made impossible to be a good quality of life due to everything to bad reception opinions no help lack of clenliness @ one office on dixie rudeness misinforming irrate and causing me to become irrate i cant take it anymore and something should be done.