Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 28th, 2015

I know there are pill shoppers out there but I'm not one of them, I've been suffering from Degenerate disc disease, & a kidney stone... I'm technically high pain tolerant but this pain is off the charts & they will not prescribe me any pain medication before every my referral appt with a urologist... How lame

Feb 13th, 2015

I have been a patient of Amins Family Med. on 7th street for over 20 years and today I had declined to be a patient in this office anymore the staff and patients are very rude and I can understand that the staff at times can be very irritated due to the fact that some of the patients are very ghetto and have no self respect to conduct themselves in a more appropriate manner but giving the fact that the staff knows how and what they are dealing with day to day they should have a better respect for their jobs and conduct their actions in a more professional manner. I feel that today has been the only time in that I can ever recall being treated so rude and unprofessional and when I asked for the manager to file a complaint against this medical records clerk I was directed in another direction by someone else trying to cover up this altercation so instead of waiting and letting these uneducated office puppies handle anymore of my heathcare needs I will be transferring to a better family doctor thanks Collen for the most terrible office experience ever.

Do not go here show details Do not go here
Jan 24th, 2015

This place needs to be shut down the doctor is never there, and his staff is an insult and do not know what they are doing. You have nurses playing the rolls of doctors and do not now how to stay in there lanes as nurses, and putting things in and on your medical records that a person did not even say which is frauddddddd. His so called nurses are raciest and be sending negative comments through there referrals causing other doctors not only to mistreat there patients but also none treatment of illnesses. Maybe after 37 years it is time for him to retire and close that dump down. Never seen this man and or any other doctor. They have one nut of a nurse who needs to pack her crap up and roll out to another profession and fast.

RUDE show details RUDE
by anonymous on Jan 19th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Amin my whole life. He was my grandparents doctor and my mother's doctor. I have nothing bad to say about Dr Amin or his Wife. On the other hand I find it very insulting that you have to go in there and wait hours, just to walk into the back office and see nothing but a bunch of rude and miserable nurses and staff members. When you call and speak to the staff they are very nasty and short with you. Specifically Sheila the referral lady. She is always in a horrible mood and automatically assumes what your going to say before it comes out of your mouth. I ababsolutely adore Dr Amin, but I cannot stand his staff. Something needs to be done about this or he won't have many patients left.

My Family Practicioner Dr. Rajan Amin show details My Family Practicioner Dr. Rajan Amin
by Diane Bonn Allen on Dec 14th, 2014

I am a patient of Dr. Rajan Amin many years now and I can honestly say that this Family Practicioner is to be highly commended as are his staff members. I had been to many Pain Specialists and upon the beginnings of my visits w/Dr. Amin I was 258 lbs, on a walker , had been given inappropriate medications by a now deceased ( Dr.David Thurman ). Through Dr.Amins thorough examination , meticulous care and expertise after the first year I was no longer on a walker, in time I lost the weight which a wrongly prescribed medication had caused me to gain. I had been through so many spinal injections, physical therapists, x - rays and numerous medication therapies I had nearly given up on any resolution for Chronic Pain. Dr. Amin has seen me through 2001 until 2014. Now the years are turning to 2015 and my admiration as well as my deep felt appreciation for his expertise in my ongoing care has only grown. Thanking Dr.Amins Family Practice and Medical Staff , Seventh St. Office location for everything. A very special thanks to Dr.R.Amin and Dr.Schwartz for improving the quality of my life hopefully for years to come. Thank you, your patient, Diane Bonn Allen

Jan 11th, 2014

this is the worst doctors office I ever been to they open at 8 you can sign me in they don't call people in order you can wait four hours to be seen 5 minutes it is horrible I would never recommend nor come back to this location on 7th Street at all

BEEN GOING HERE FOR YEARS show details BEEN GOING HERE FOR YEARS
Sep 19th, 2012

BEEN GOING HERE FOR YEARS HAVE NEVER SSEEN OR MEANT THE DOCTOR JUST THE NURSES....LOOKING FOR NEW DOCTOR...

DONT GO HERE!!!!!! BEWARE show details DONT GO HERE!!!!!! BEWARE
Feb 16th, 2012

DO NOT GO HERE!!!!! This place is a joke. They have no Dr. on site, nor do they plan too. They told me the only MD is Dr. Amin that works at the 7th st location. The nurse i talked to at the dixie highway location said i would wait much longer down there to see him also, being that he takes no appointments. I went to the Dr. to see a Dr. not a nurse.The nurse in charge said they could refund my co-pay, i think they need it to hire a new Dr., they can keep it.I dont see how amin can get away with cheating people out of the real care they should get, his business is obviously too big for one MD. I will be returning to my Indiana Dr. If u want to see a real Dr. call anyone but amin.

Apr 28th, 2011

I would recommend Dr Amin and his Providers to any of my friends and family.

Mar 24th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Amin and several of his staff Providers. As a walk in facility, you would think it would take a long time to be seen, but it doesn't. I had a great experience with his Associates and Staff.

Immediate care center show details Immediate care center
Jan 22nd, 2011

His office on 7th street feels more like an immediate care center because it's a walk-in setting, no appointment necessary. However, there have been times where I've been the 1st person there & still waited 1 to 2 hours. Other than that, I have no complaints. But I don't have major health issues either. Just common sinus problems & occasional respiratory infections.

Went in healthy, left sick! show details Went in healthy, left sick!
by Jessa on Aug 8th, 2010

I went in this dr perfectly healthy for my yearly exam, and I left with the worst flu ever! The office was filthy and didn't smell sanitary at all. And the bathroom was disgusting, I didn't even sit on the toilet. I will not be back!

POOR DOCTOR show details POOR DOCTOR
by CONCERNED GRANDDAUGHTER on May 11th, 2010

THIS DOCTOR IS ALL ABOUT TAKING IN THE MONEY AND NOT CARING FOR HIS PATIENTS, HE CAN NOT EVEN WRITE A PRESCRIPTION, BECAUSE HE GAVE A WOMAN OXYCOTIN FOR A SINUS INFECTION AND SHE DIED!!!! MY GRANDMOTHER HAS DEMENTIA, SHE HAS BEEN TO HIM FOR 30 YEARS AND NOW SHE HAD A HEARTTACK WITH 100% BLOCKAGE THAT HE WANTED HER RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL WHEN SHE WAS ADMITTED TO ER, IF IT WASNT FOR THE ON CALL HEART DOCTOR, SHE WOULD HAVE WENT HOME AND DIED....HE DOESNT CARE!

patient show details patient
Mar 31st, 2010

I personally feel he and his ppl r just in this business for the money, they do not "listen" to you and what is wrong, it has taken a specialist to automatically diagnose my problem

worst dr. vicki bono show details worst dr. vicki bono
by defamed and not helped on Jan 13th, 2010

I went their for over 10 years never had a great visit and now his affiliates have made impossible to be a good quality of life due to everything to bad reception opinions no help lack of clenliness @ one office on dixie rudeness misinforming irrate and causing me to become irrate i cant take it anymore and something should be done.