Learn more about Dr. Rajan Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajan Bhatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatt
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajan Bhatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajan Dilip Bhatt MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajan D. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Rajan Bhatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajan Bhatt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.