Learn more about Dr. Rajan Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajan Bhatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatt
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajan Bhatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajan Dilip Bhatt MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajan D. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Rajan Bhatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajan Bhatt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.