A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajan Gaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajan Gaur is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaur
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajan Gaur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaur graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gaur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajan Gaur MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajan Gaur practice?
- Dr. Rajan Gaur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajan Gaur practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.