A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajan Gaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajan Gaur is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajan Gaur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaur graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gaur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajan Gaur MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajan Gaur practice?
- Dr. Rajan Gaur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajan Gaur practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.