Dr. Rajan Jhanjee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 26th, 2016
Very knowledgeable and informative, explained my problem well.

May 12th, 2016
Great physician
great visit. Feel I am better informed and received great treatment for my knee pain. Thanks!

March 6th, 2016
Great team
I had fractured and dislocated my ankle in the fall of '15 and was seen by Dr. Jhanjee that same day I was injured. I had surgery the next morning. While the recovery was long, I felt well cared for the whole way by he and his great staff. I recommend him to anyone!

June 5th, 2015
Dr Jhanjee is kind and caring. You couldn't ask for a better doctor. Excellent surgeon.

April 22nd, 2015
Explains options well...
I had chronic tennis elbow with many injections in the past. Dr. Jhanjee did surgery and I am near 100 % again now. He explained the further options of treatment including surgery and the likelihood of a good result from the surgery. I am happy with my results as I am back to all my regular activities again without any braces or restrictions needed!

March 17th, 2015
Go somewhere else
Sends no time with you. Doesn't explain your condition. Terrible.

February 8th, 2015
I had torn my ACL a year before seeing Dr. Jhanjee. Being in my mid-40's, I had previously been told I didn't need it fixed. Dr. Jhanjee did the surgery and I am now back to being able to run with my kids and play softball again. He spent a lot of time with me before and after my surgery with my office visits. I also had a carpal tunnel surgery with him and am pain free and without numbness anymore. I recommend Dr. Jhanjee to anyone!

November 13th, 2012
Great Doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. Jhanjee. While the waiting time is a bit long, there is certainly a reason. He is an excellent Doctor and people know it. I ruptured my patellar tendon last year and while the wait to get into surgery was 8 days he and the staff were very aware of the pain I was in and did everything possible to get me through it. The surgery went very well and again they were ready to help me in any way to get through the pain and on to a rehabilitation schedule that helped out immensely. It is almost 1 year since I've had my surgery and can tell you while I am too scared to play volleyball again, I have no problem in my day to day life getting around. The only sign of my injury is the scar on my knee. That's it!

May 11th, 2011
Did well on my surgery but dropped the ball for after care.
Consistantly an hour or more behind. Does not do thorough exam to determine progress such as range of motion. 3 of my physical therapist had concerns of frozen shoulder, Dr Jhanjee barely moved my arm around and said I was making good progress. Ask if I'd like to discontinue therapy yet. I don't anywhere NEAR full range of motion.

December 23rd, 2009
I was interviewed by the physician with his back towards me. The entire visit lasted a maximum of ten minutes, and at the end of the appointment he said that's all, didnt get up from his chair and let me find my own way out.

July 31st, 2008
Great doctor
I had been told I had a torn rotator cuff 6 years before. Had another MRI and Dr. Jhanjee said he saw the same thing but also a bone spur. He did surgery which went much better then expected. He might not talk a lot as he is more of a "straight to the point" kind of doctor but I would recomment him to anyone! He knows what he's doing and fixes it correctly.