A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajan Karuvelankulam Subbiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajan Karuvelankulam Subbiah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karuvelankulam Subbiah
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karuvelankulam Subbiah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Karuvelankulam Subbiah graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karuvelankulam Subbiah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajan S Karuvelankulam Subbiah MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajan S. Karuvelankulam Subbiah practice?
- Dr. Rajan Karuvelankulam Subbiah has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajan Karuvelankulam Subbiah practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Critical Care Practitioners and Middletown Pulmonologists.