Learn more about Dr. Rajan Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajan Kadakia, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadakia
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kadakia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajan Kadakia, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kadakia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajan Avinash Kadakia MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajan A. Kadakia practice?
- Dr. Rajan Kadakia has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajan Kadakia practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.