A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajan Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajan Kadakia, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajan Kadakia, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kadakia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajan Avinash Kadakia MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajan A. Kadakia practice?
- Dr. Rajan Kadakia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajan Kadakia practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.