Dr. Rajan Kalia MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2014
Useless
I came in and was greeted with an hour worth of paperwork. I brought my EMG that showed that I had nerve damage and explained the chronic pain I was experiencing from previous surgeries that I recently had. He checked me over for 5 minutes and told me there was nothing that he could do. I told him that I was scheduled to get an MR Neurography to find nerve damage and he said that I can send it to him but not to bother coming in. He then bills my insurance for over $900 and for blood work that he never did. I've had to see many specialists for my pain, and he was the bottom of the barrel.

January 1st, 2014
Horrible
Do not go to this doctor. The paperwork took an hour to fill out and then he only sees you for 5 minutes. He didn't even review any of the paperwork that I filled out for his office. My neurologist recommended him for nerve block therapy. I brought the EMG from my neurologist which showed 2 types of nerve damage and he told me it wasn't enough information and rushed me out the door. I let him know that the neurologist was also sending me for more testing and he told me to just send the report and not come in so I don't waste his time. He was very rude and seemed completely disinterested.

July 25th, 2017