Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor. Not a doctor that will just give you pain pills and send you on your way, a doctor that truly cares about the situation and will find a way to help your pain. I'm not sure what I would do without him.

Jul 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always I was in great care with Dr Kalia.

Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient for 4 years now and with every appointment he has always done his best to accommodate me with my hectic schedule. He is always making sure that my needs and questions are taken care of.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Understood my pain

Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rajan Kalia, M.D. has been a Trusted Pain Management Doctor for Me over the last few Years and I find Him & His Entire Staff to be Very Attentive and They Always do their Very Best to meet My needs related to My Long Term Chronic Pain! Great People!

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

You always get seeing on time. Dr is always concern and listens to your questions. Always caring and understanding. The staff always very professional. His treatment has helped me a lot.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is always caring and works with me to relieve my pain.... Excellent Doctor!

May 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Was very prompt with appointments, professional, explained procedure in detail and I would definately recommend him.

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

When I went to see Dr Kalia 7 months ago, I was practically crippled. With his wonderful care and concern, I am able to live my life again. He never rushes me when I have a question or a concern and I appreciate that. I would recommend him to anyone!

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kalia and his staff are very nice, and professional. He is not one of those Dr's that rush you out without ensuring you are clear about your treatment plan, procedures, and the use of medications. If you are looking for a dr who cares he's your doc.

Apr 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

From the moment I called for an appointment I felt comfortable. Office staff was very professional ,warm and caring. I knew what to expect at all times. Dr. Kalia was wonderful. Plan of care was reviewed and I am looking forward to a positive outcome.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Proffesional , kind, prompt and never long waits.

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

To long waiting.

Mar 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been driving 55 miles each way to see Dr Kalia, him, his staff, and all of their manners and professionalism are to be commended.

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always excellent care!! Would highly recommend!!

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always been extremely happy with this practice, everyone friendly from the receptionist to the nurses and finally Dr Kalia himself. They are always comforting and out you at ease, and of course the treatment is excellent.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

dr kalia and his staff are wonderful people

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

i am a patient of dr. kahlia , referred to by my primary care physician. he is a listener, shows concern for my ongoing issues and treats me with utmost respect and again, i will repeat - A LISTENER - so important these days to take the time for a doctor.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kalia has helped me for 3 yrs mange my pain and help me keep on working and living life pain free. He always is available to listen to any of my concerns and is a consulment professional at all times.

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This provider didn't show no caring for me as a patient. I told him I have a metal implant and still he order and MRI, this prove he was not listening to anything I was telling him. The nurse is also as impersonal as Dr. Kalia. I don't recommended.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very nice staff

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kalia is all you could ask in a humane, Proffesional and honest doctor. His only shortcoming is that the government ( because of pills adiction and deaths) has limited Dr. Kalia to prescribe certain drugs to patients like me , that really needs it.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Showed up early for appointment because I had 3 other appointments that day that ended early. Took me in early with no problem.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

each time I visit Dr. Kahlia he takes the time to listen to what I have to say without interrupting and makes me feel like my opinion matters.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I drive over an hour to his office, I trust Dr. Kalia and that is important with some of the procedures he performs on me.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was very professional and addressed all of my concerns.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best keep my pain in control

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kalia and his staff run a very busy office and are always professional, engaged, and attentive. I recommend them very highly.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

during my appointments - i feel like i am his only patient. no rush visit . always gives me the time to express concerns and he addresses them in terms that i fully understand. thank you Dr. Kahlia & Staff

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor has compassion and he listens to what you have to say.

Useless show details Useless
Aug 21st, 2014

I came in and was greeted with an hour worth of paperwork. I brought my EMG that showed that I had nerve damage and explained the chronic pain I was experiencing from previous surgeries that I recently had. He checked me over for 5 minutes and told me there was nothing that he could do. I told him that I was scheduled to get an MR Neurography to find nerve damage and he said that I can send it to him but not to bother coming in. He then bills my insurance for over $900 and for blood work that he never did. I've had to see many specialists for my pain, and he was the bottom of the barrel.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My pain has been brought down from a 10 to a 4 level. I would like to see if another treatment would help the rest of my pain. I do NOT want pain pills. Thank you very much for helping me. I was able to go on my vacation with the pain level at a 4.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Is the best. Have my pain in control.. The service from the personnel and treated is very professional.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

wonderful doctor and staff as well. takes the time to talk to me about any concerns and addresses them fully. i would highly recommend dr. kalia . s.s. kissimmee, fl.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kalia Is very professional. I have visited a few Pain Management Dr's, and have never experienced this kind of professionalism. Attentive, Diligent, concise, human, answers your questions. His staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I believe the Doctor was very concerned of my condition and addressed different ways of addressing my pain.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

have only done intial visit but am very impressed with DRs friendliness and more importantly his knowledge

Horrible show details Horrible
Jan 1st, 2014

Do not go to this doctor. The paperwork took an hour to fill out and then he only sees you for 5 minutes. He didn't even review any of the paperwork that I filled out for his office. My neurologist recommended him for nerve block therapy. I brought the EMG from my neurologist which showed 2 types of nerve damage and he told me it wasn't enough information and rushed me out the door. I let him know that the neurologist was also sending me for more testing and he told me to just send the report and not come in so I don't waste his time. He was very rude and seemed completely disinterested.