Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

100 W Gore St
Ste 500
Orlando, FL 32806
407-254-2500
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

|  Useless  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2014

I came in and was greeted with an hour worth of paperwork. I brought my EMG that showed that I had nerve damage and explained the chronic pain I was experiencing from previous surgeries that I recently had. He checked me over for 5 minutes and told me there was nothing that he could do. I told him that I was scheduled to get an MR Neurography to find nerve damage and he said that I can send it to him but not to bother coming in. He then bills my insurance for over $900 and for blood work that he never did. I've had to see many specialists for my pain, and he was the bottom of the barrel.

|  Horrible  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2014

Do not go to this doctor. The paperwork took an hour to fill out and then he only sees you for 5 minutes. He didn't even review any of the paperwork that I filled out for his office. My neurologist recommended him for nerve block therapy. I brought the EMG from my neurologist which showed 2 types of nerve damage and he told me it wasn't enough information and rushed me out the door. I let him know that the neurologist was also sending me for more testing and he told me to just send the report and not come in so I don't waste his time. He was very rude and seemed completely disinterested.