Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was very professional and addressed all of my concerns.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best keep my pain in control

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kalia and his staff run a very busy office and are always professional, engaged, and attentive. I recommend them very highly.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

during my appointments - i feel like i am his only patient. no rush visit . always gives me the time to express concerns and he addresses them in terms that i fully understand. thank you Dr. Kahlia & Staff

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor has compassion and he listens to what you have to say.

Useless show details Useless
Aug 21st, 2014

I came in and was greeted with an hour worth of paperwork. I brought my EMG that showed that I had nerve damage and explained the chronic pain I was experiencing from previous surgeries that I recently had. He checked me over for 5 minutes and told me there was nothing that he could do. I told him that I was scheduled to get an MR Neurography to find nerve damage and he said that I can send it to him but not to bother coming in. He then bills my insurance for over $900 and for blood work that he never did. I've had to see many specialists for my pain, and he was the bottom of the barrel.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My pain has been brought down from a 10 to a 4 level. I would like to see if another treatment would help the rest of my pain. I do NOT want pain pills. Thank you very much for helping me. I was able to go on my vacation with the pain level at a 4.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Is the best. Have my pain in control.. The service from the personnel and treated is very professional.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

wonderful doctor and staff as well. takes the time to talk to me about any concerns and addresses them fully. i would highly recommend dr. kalia . s.s. kissimmee, fl.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kalia Is very professional. I have visited a few Pain Management Dr's, and have never experienced this kind of professionalism. Attentive, Diligent, concise, human, answers your questions. His staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I believe the Doctor was very concerned of my condition and addressed different ways of addressing my pain.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

have only done intial visit but am very impressed with DRs friendliness and more importantly his knowledge

Horrible show details Horrible
Jan 1st, 2014

Do not go to this doctor. The paperwork took an hour to fill out and then he only sees you for 5 minutes. He didn't even review any of the paperwork that I filled out for his office. My neurologist recommended him for nerve block therapy. I brought the EMG from my neurologist which showed 2 types of nerve damage and he told me it wasn't enough information and rushed me out the door. I let him know that the neurologist was also sending me for more testing and he told me to just send the report and not come in so I don't waste his time. He was very rude and seemed completely disinterested.