A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajan Kanth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanth
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanth graduated from Nepal Medical College Teaching Hospital, Kathmandu.
Dr. Kanth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajan Kanth MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajan Kanth practice?
- Dr. Rajan Kanth has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajan Kanth practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield General Practitioners and Marshfield Internists.