Dr. Rajan Karnani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 4 reviews

August 10th, 2016
doctor not concerned about his patients
Much like the first reviewer, this DR spoke with me for 5 minutes before writing me a prescription and rushing me out of his office. It was not until I demanded he do something more that he then somewhat listened to me. I do not feel that this doctor takes sincere interest in his patients one bit. Sadly, there was something much more serious going on in my body that his prescription would not have fixed! On top of this, it took me over a month to get results after I had to call and ask for them.

July 5th, 2016
Very nice staff and the DR was very patient and thorough and spent quality time with me and listened to me, and diagnosed what was suspected and found two other issues, and made referrals for surgeons. They sent my diagnosis promptly to my primary. I would recommend him to anyone looking for his specialty.

September 5th, 2013
Pleasant knowledgeable
I had NCS tests years ago and he seemed very pleasant and knowledgeable. Had some nerve tests done again this year. Dr. Karnani was professional with a caring bedside manner, and explained everything he was doing and answered all my questions. Made me feel very at ease during the testing, which procedure was a bit uncomfortable. Also, gave me sound advise on other treatment options for my condition. Good doctor that listens.

August 12th, 2013
Was this a joke?
I saw this doctor today after waiting a month for an appointment just so he could write me a prescription ? REALLY? Didn't even want me to make a follow up appointment ! I wouldn't recommend this doc to anyone , and I waited over an hour for my appointment time!