Dr. Rajan Mehta MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2015
Common Sense Approach and on Target with Diagnosis
I have been seeing Dr. Mehta for about 6 years. I have seen other Allergists in the past. Dr. Mehta was the only one who was able to figure out what was causing my symptoms and how to treat them effectively. He has helped me a great deal in symptom reduction. I feel better now than I did for several years. He is very knowledgeable about how the immune system works and takes the time to explain it to patients. He also explains how different medications work in the body. Dr. Mehta's common sense approach takes the mystery and anxiety out of what otherwise would be a confusing and worrisome set of symptoms. I am very happy with the care I have received at his office. The office staff are friendly and welcoming. My only concern is that he is cutting back his hours. I'm not sure how quickly I could be seen if I had a sudden flare up of symptoms.

January 30th, 2012
Ruse nurse makes for an unprofessional office
I had several unpleasant meetings with a nurse there. There are only 2 nurses employed, and I saw 1 of them regularly for shots. She was rude to me and to the nurse at my new office. After I asked a question about my shots, the nurse disagreed with Dr. Mehta's advisement, and then gave me attitude for questioning what I should be doing. As I checked out, I overheard her talking poorly about me to the other nurse. I never went back. Then, I paid $15 for a copy of my records, and when my new doctor discovered she didn't have all of the information she needed, Dr. Mehta's nurse said that she wouldn't give the information needed, which is illegal. Please do not go to this office!

April 12th, 2017