Dr. Rajan Mitchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajan Mitchell?

April 29th, 2015

I loved Dr. Mitchell. He was with me through a lot of tough times.

October 20th, 2014

Great Practice

Every time I go in for an appointment the staff is always friendly and I don't have to sit in the waiting room for a long time. The nurses and Dr. Mitchell always listen to you and do whatever it takes to care for you. I would and have recommended this office to my family and friends. The best practice I have ever been to.

April 23rd, 2014

Very thorough

I am the type of person who researches, interviews and takes the time to access all doctors I go to. I am the patient (customer) and it is up to me to do the work when I need care. Dr. Rajan Mitchell is very thorough, caring and timely. His staff is friendly, courteous and attentive. I have been to many specialist; each one wanted to pump me full of medication, Dr. Mitchell does not do this, he takes time to read your history and talks to you, he then researches and recommends the best recommendation for you. If medication is needed, he prescribes the least amount needed and he has been very successful with my care. I no longer experience the issues I suffered before going to him. My asthma is in control, my stomach issues are resolved, all of this from one doctor who doesn't prescribe a pill for every ache and pain. If you want a good doctor, one who cares about you and the care he and his staff provide for you, I highly recommend Dr. Rajan Mitchell.

January 8th, 2014

horrible

The staff is always standing around gossiping and talking about other patients. There will be not a person in the office and still takes him 30 to 45 min to get me back. Then in wait in the room for another 20 min. Again with no one else in the office to be seen. Then at more times than not he would not sign my prescription and blame it on the pharmacy. So the pharmacy showed me the paper he didn't sign and when I showed it to the so calls workers at the desk they rolled there eyes and printed me another. How rude.and on refills hen takes his precious time sometimes up to 3 Days to get it to the pharmacy. They are slackers who is more about money than there patients. I recommend them if u are OK with waiting and rude staff. What a joke of a doctor.

December 6th, 2013

Great Doctor and wonderful staff!

The staff at this location is wonderful. They always can get me in the same day if that's what I need. The doctor addresses my concerns. He has been really good with helping me to control my diabetes and high blood pressure. I would recommend this doctor to my own family and friends.

July 12th, 2013

Not a good idea

He is a good doctor but is surrounded by adversity. I don't know if I will continue to refer him because he no longer has the patience he had, he is quick to run out and he never gets his prescriptions in on time. I hear they have a new system but he is a relatively young doctor and shouldnt have too many issues with converting like he has. His staff is really rude, although they like to blame the patients for their actions. They spend more time talking about other patients and people than they do caring about the facility or their job. He is the only doc really but I would rather take my kids to the clinic before spending my energy dealing with his smug attitude and his nasty staff.

May 1st, 2013

I unfortutely thought that since this office was close to my house that it would be the best option to be my doctor. I moved to Randleman and this office was 4 min from my house and my first appointment went well and I was satisfied. Things went downhill from there I always had problems refilling medication and the office staff was very rude whenever I called to ask why they faxed my refill to the pharmacy with no signature from the doctor. Every month there was an issue to the point that the people working at the pharmacy would laugh when telling me what mistake the doctor made this month. I continued to go there because I did not want to go through the hassle of switching doctors and last week I was immediately dismissed from the practice because I asked the lady up front why do they make the same mistakes every month on my medication. I recieved a letter that said I was disrespectful to the staff and doctor. If you move to randleman please get a doctor in asheborro it is worth the 10 minute drive, because Rajan Mitchell is the only doctor in Randleman and you will regret even thinking about going there.

April 29th, 2013

Dr.mitchell seems to care more about money than his patients. I have been going there for a couple of years I never switched doctors because of the hasel so I stuck with this one. His staff is extremely rude and slow at everything they do. U call for a refill on a perscription and it takes them 5 days to get to it and if u call and ask what is taking so long they blame the pharmacy. Dr.mitchell excused my husband from there practice for no reason while I was out of town and then excuse me when I got back because they said we was in the same household. He has me on xanax 1mg twice a day and when he excused me he said he couldn't write me a rwfill even though it causes withdrawl if u suddenly stop. This doctor and his staff needs to be taken out of the business. I highly recomend not going to him.

March 10th, 2017