A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajan Patel is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajan Pravin Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajan P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajan Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajan Patel practices Family Medicine near Los Altos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Los Altos Primary Care Doctors.