Dr. Rajan Perkash Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rajan Perkash?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Extremely Rude doctor

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

I have been having thorasic pain for 2 years. After my MRI and X-ray, I was seeing this doctor and was looking forward to it as to get proper diagnosis and treatment. After seeing this doctor I was depressed and confused. He straight away told me that if you didnt recoved in 2 years do you expect to recover now? I was afraid to carry any further conversation with him. He is extremely rude physician...never ever see him... He told me after an appointment that after my x-ray he would call me same day....I did not even receive a call in 2 days...

Posted on January 7th, 2017