A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajan Gupta, Anesthesiologist, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajan Gupta, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neck Pain
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Gupta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajan Gupta MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajan Gupta practice?
- Dr. Rajan Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajan Gupta practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Exton, PA.
See Cherry Hill Physiatrists and Cherry Hill Pain Management Doctors.