A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajani Chaudhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajani Chaudhari is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajani Chaudhari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhari graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
Dr. Chaudhari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajani Sopan Chaudhari BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rajani S. Chaudhari practice?
- Dr. Rajani Chaudhari has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajani Chaudhari practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.