A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajani Katta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajani Katta, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Katta graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Katta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajani Katta MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rajani Katta practice?
- Dr. Rajani Katta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajani Katta practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.