A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajani Katta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katta
Facial Wrinkles and Lines Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about facial wrinkles and how to fight facial lines caused by aging.Before Visiting Dr. Katta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajani Katta, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Katta graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Katta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajani Katta MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rajani Katta practice?
- Dr. Rajani Katta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajani Katta practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.