A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajani Thangavelu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thangavelu
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Thangavelu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajani Thangavelu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thangavelu graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajani Thangavelu MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rajani Thangavelu practice?
- Dr. Rajani Thangavelu has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajani Thangavelu practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists and Naples Addiction Specialists.