A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajapillai Bharathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajapillai Bharathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Spinal surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bharathan graduated from Thanjavur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bharathan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajapillai Bharathan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajapillai Bharathan practice?
- Dr. Rajapillai Bharathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajapillai Bharathan practices Internal Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists.