A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajapuram Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajapuram Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajapuram Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- Mercy Med Center Merced Dominican Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajapuram Ravindra Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajapuram R. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Rajapuram Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajapuram Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Pulmonologists, and Merced Critical Care Practitioners.