A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajapuram Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajapuram Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajapuram Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- Mercy Med Center Merced Dominican Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajapuram Ravindra Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajapuram R. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Rajapuram Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajapuram Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Pulmonologists, and Merced Critical Care Practitioners.