A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajapuram Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajapuram Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajapuram Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- Mercy Med Center Merced Dominican Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajapuram Ravindra Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajapuram R. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Rajapuram Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajapuram Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Atwater, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Critical Care Practitioners, and Merced Pulmonologists.