Dr. Rajarajeswari Majety Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rajarajeswari Majety?

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Flippant attitude. Very cold.

Family Member and Master's Level Medical professional

Posted on May 4th, 2014

I don't understand why this doctor is so insensitive and selfish! I was in the middle of talking to her about my mother's health, and she turned her back on me and walked away. I've had pleasant experiences with her in the past, and now all of a sudden, I notice she is in a hurry to get away from me, and did NOT take my concerns to heart. I have a Master's Degree in a healthcare field, and worked in a hospital for 10 years and was in a managerial position. I never ever treated a patient or family member the way she treated me. Highly unprofessional and uncaring! Our conversation had just started, and it did not even last a minute, and I never call her regarding my mother. So, she has no excuse. My advice for you- pick a doctor for your loved one that actually gives a darn about their patients and family. As long as she goes through the motions and makes the cash, she doesn't care. It's sad is what it is! Dr. Teodori should get rid of her and get someone who has a better bedside manner and isn't rude to family, and treats her patients like her little "pets". I wonder how she will feel when her mother or father is ill, and she has to fly home to see them and has 100 questions and gets treated like this! It makes me sick. Then, you can see what it feels like to be the family member Dr. Majety- the true underdog- and you can see your family member treated like the Drs.' little "pets". It will be too bad so sad for you at this point. You will be no better than anyone else because you are the 'doctor'- nobody will care. That's how karma works. Dr. Majety- you are a sorry excuse for a human being. I feel sorry for you on judgement day. So, my advise to anyone considering going to this doctor- run fast away from this sorry excuse of a human being for a doctor!.

Posted on January 10th, 2017