Dr. Rajasekhar Jupalli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 21st, 2016
Awful
It was very easy to get an appointment and I can now see why. Apparently the clinic is trying to build this doctor's patient base at the expense of patient care. I originally attempted to schedule an appointment with a different practitioner but was told she would not be available for weeks. The receptionist noted that I sounded very emotional on the telephone and suggested that I come in the following day, as Dr. Julapi was very good and had an available appointment. This guy is the worst medical professional I have ever encountered. He seemed extremely uncomfortable from the beginning of the visit and looked at me like I was from another planet as I tearfully described my current bout of depression. I'm not sure if it because I am female or if it was the bawling or some other cultural difference, but the gentleman was actually quite rude. He quickly changed one of the two meds my primary care physician had prescribed and told me to follow up the my primary care physician. When I checked out, I attempted to schedule a future appointment with the original person I had wanted to see. The receptionist advised me that "office policy" does not permit a patient to "switch" once he/she has seen a provider at the clinic.

June 14th, 2009
Saved my Dad
My dad suffers from occasional catatonia and Dr. Jupalli remembers what he has gone thru, talks to my dad with respect and in a friendly manner, and tries minimal meds until he finds the right combination for the episodes.