Rajasekhar Kolla MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

no change

September 13th, 2013
not sure yet
I'm not sure about this dr yet,,I've only seen him once,,but first impressions is always the biggest. if i see i'm not happy with this one,,,i'm not sure what to do,,,it was real hard to get a dr with new patient on medical card. i pray this dr is pretty good with me. right now i'm doing small baby steps,,,i "watch" and listen to everything he says to me as long as i can understand him,,which for me half the time is not hard. if he tells me something that is pretty interesting but i start second guessing it,,i'll look it up,,,if it doesnt sound right to me,,i look it up,,,but right now i can't really say how he is to me yet,,,its too soon,,i just started seeing him and seen him for the first time.

August 13th, 2009
ok if you need antibiotics but for anything else forget it!!!
I came in with complaints of fatigue,joint pain, headaches, sudden weight gain, poor concentration, and insomnia. He ran some blood work and told me I was fine. I asked what do I do now he told me to see a psychiatrist that wanted $800.00 cash up front. I was so mad I asked for my records and there it was for me to figure out my tsh level was high. Thank god I found a good doctor that diagnosed me with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Hashimoto's Thyriditis. Next time Dr. Kolla you might wan't to listen to your patients instead of just telling them they are depressed.