A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy practice?
- Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Stockbridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Griffin, GA and Riverdale, GA.
See Stockbridge Cardiologists.