A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore.
Dr. Reddy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy practice?
- Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy has 12 office locations.
Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Stockbridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Griffin, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Stockbridge Cardiologists.