A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajasekhara Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajasekhara Reddy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajasekhara K Reddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajasekhara K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Rajasekhara Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajasekhara Reddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Orthopedic Surgeons.