A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajasekhara Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajasekhara Reddy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajasekhara K Reddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajasekhara K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Rajasekhara Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajasekhara Reddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.