A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajasekhara Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Guntur Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajasekhara K. Reddy practice?
Dr. Rajasekhara Reddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.