A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajashekar Adurty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajashekar Adurty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adurty
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adurty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajashekar Adurty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adurty graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Adurty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajashekar Adurty MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajashekar Adurty practice?
- Dr. Rajashekar Adurty has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajashekar Adurty practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners, and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.