A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajashekar Adurty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajashekar Adurty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adurty graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Adurty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adurty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajashekar Adurty practice?
Dr. Rajashekar Adurty practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners, Pittsburgh Pulmonologists, and Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists.