Learn more about Dr. Rajashekar Adurty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajashekar Adurty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adurty
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adurty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajashekar Adurty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adurty graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Adurty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajashekar Adurty MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajashekar Adurty practice?
- Dr. Rajashekar Adurty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajashekar Adurty practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA and McMurray, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners, and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.