A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajashekar Adurty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajashekar Adurty is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajashekar Adurty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adurty graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Adurty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajashekar Adurty MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajashekar Adurty practice?
- Dr. Rajashekar Adurty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajashekar Adurty practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA and McMurray, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners, and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.