A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajashree Anandakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajashree Anandakrishnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anandakrishnan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajashree Anandakrishnan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Anandakrishnan graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur.
Dr. Anandakrishnan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajashree Anandakrishnan MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajashree Anandakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Rajashree Anandakrishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajashree Anandakrishnan practices Infectious Disease near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Infectious Disease Doctors.