A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajashree Bhatnagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajashree Bhatnagar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatnagar
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatnagar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatnagar graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Bhatnagar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajashree Kantha Bhatnagar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajashree K. Bhatnagar practice?
- Dr. Rajashree Bhatnagar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajashree Bhatnagar practices Family Medicine near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Family Physicians.