A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajashree Bhatnagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajashree Bhatnagar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatnagar graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Bhatnagar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajashree Kantha Bhatnagar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajashree K. Bhatnagar practice?
- Dr. Rajashree Bhatnagar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajashree Bhatnagar practices Family Medicine near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Ridgewood Family Physicians.