A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajasree Seshadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajasree Seshadri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Seshadri graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Seshadri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajasree Tirunilayi Seshadri DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rajasree T. Seshadri practice?
- Dr. Rajasree Seshadri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajasree Seshadri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Irvine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.