Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajasri Krishnamurthy
Dr. Rajasri Krishnamurthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Bay, FL, with another office in Palm Bay, FL. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Krishnamurthy is affiliated with Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne, Wuesthoff Medical Center Rockledge and 1350 S. Hickory Street. She speaks English.
Dr. Rajasri Krishnamurthy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajasri Krishnamurthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Bay, FL.
Dr. Ashraf Luqman
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Palm Bay, FL 0 mi12
Dr. Mahboob Alikhan
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Palm Bay, FL 0 mi25
Dr. David Norris
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Palm Bay, FL 0 mi44