Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajat Bhushan
Dr. Rajat Bhushan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with another office in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bhushan is affiliated with Our Lady of The Lake Regional Medical Center, Baton Rouge General-Mid City and The Neuromedical Center Hospital. Dr. Bhushan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajat Bhushan has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajat Bhushan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Terry Rehn
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.03 mi45
Dr. Matthew Foy
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.05 mi10
Dr. Robin Kilpatrick
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.05 mi28