A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajat Bhushan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajat Bhushan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhushan graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhushan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajat Bhushan MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rajat Bhushan practice?
- Dr. Rajat Bhushan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajat Bhushan practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Endocrinologists.