Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajat Dhar
Dr. Rajat Dhar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toms River, NJ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dhar is affiliated with Saint Michael's Medical Center, Community Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus. Dr. Dhar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajat Dhar has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajat Dhar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. Bruce Tenner
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Toms River, NJ 0.02 mi28
Dr. James Pasquariello
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Toms River, NJ 0.02 mi38
Dr. Jeffrey Cryan
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Toms River, NJ 0.03 mi38