A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajat Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajat Gupta is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajat Gupta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajat Gupta MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajat Gupta practice?
- Dr. Rajat Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajat Gupta practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beech Grove, IN.
See Beech Grove Radiologists.