A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajat Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajat Gupta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajat Gupta MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajat Gupta practice?
- Dr. Rajat Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajat Gupta practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beech Grove, IN.
See Beech Grove Radiologists.