Learn more about Dr. Rajat Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajat Gupta is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajat Gupta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajat Gupta MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajat Gupta practice?
- Dr. Rajat Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajat Gupta practices Diagnostic Radiology near Beech Grove, IN.
See Beech Grove Radiologists.