Learn more about Dr. Rajat Mukherji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajat Mukherji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajat Mukherji, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherji graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mukherji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mukherji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajat K. Mukherji practice?
Dr. Rajat Mukherji practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, Brooklyn Allergists, and Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.