A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajat Mukherji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajat Mukherji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukherji
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mukherji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajat Mukherji, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherji graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mukherji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajat Kumar Mukherji BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajat K. Mukherji practice?
- Dr. Rajat Mukherji has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajat Mukherji practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, and Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners.