A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajat Mukherji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajat Mukherji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukherji
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajat Mukherji, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherji graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mukherji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajat Kumar Mukherji BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajat K. Mukherji practice?
- Dr. Rajat Mukherji has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajat Mukherji practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, and Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners.