A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajat Rohatgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajat Rohatgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohatgi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rohatgi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajat Rohatgi MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajat Rohatgi practice?
- Dr. Rajat Rohatgi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajat Rohatgi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.