A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajbir Bakshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajbir Bakshi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakshi graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Bakshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajbir Singh Bakshi MBBS and MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rajbir S. Bakshi practice?
- Dr. Rajbir Bakshi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajbir Bakshi practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.